Facility & Field Rentals

Facilities Coordinator's Responsibilities

The Facilities Services Office is responsible for scheduling and renting school buildings, the Andover Town House, and school and town fields. Town of Andover facilities and fields are available for use by non-profit groups, private organizations, individuals, and town and school groups. Please see details below for contact information for location specific rental information.

Andover High School

Andover High School fields, gym, and field house can be rented through the Athletic Directors’ Office by calling 978-247-5500.

Collins Center

To reserve the Collins Center please call 978-247-5563 or visit their website.


Andover Public Schools are available for use Monday through Friday from approximately 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Weekend use is permitted and requires the hiring of a custodian as the schools are normally closed.

Andover Town House

The Andover Town House function hall on Main Street is available for rental seven days a week. The facility is fully air-conditioned and can accommodate a wide variety of events from weddings to anniversary parties, from plays to book readings. Lower rates are available for use Sunday through Thursday.

Please see the Andover Town House page for more information.


Andover fields are available for use in the spring and fall, although they are routinely at capacity due to active youth leagues in Town. Please call for availability.
  • Recreation Park, located 165-183 Abbot Street: please contact the Department of Community Services 978-623-8340 for rental information.